Watts TK9A Backflow Test Kit equipped with FREE Line Pressure Gauge (TK9A PRO)
An Acugauge Exclusive, the TK9A PRO is a Watts TK9A upgraded by Acugauge with a 2" Line Pressure Gauge. The TK9A PRO is a 3-valve backflow test kit used by water purveyors, irrigation, plumbing, landscape, fire, mechanical and general contractors and other certified backflow testers for testing backflow preventer assemblies.
• Try it FREE for 30 days
• 5-Year Limited Warranty
• FREE Shipping and FREE Returns
• In stock - calibrates and ships nexy day
• Calibration certificate valid for 1 year from date of shipment
• 3-valve backflow test kit for testing the following domestic, irrigation and fire-line backflow preventer assemblies:
• Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ)
• Double Check Valve (DC)
• Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB)
• Spill-resistant Pressure Vacuum Breaker (SPVB)
• Reduced Pressure Detector Assembly (RPDA)
• Double Check Detector Assembly (DCDA)
• Standard 3-valve configuration (high, low, bypass)
• 4.5" Differential Pressure Gauge; scale: 0 -15 PSID
• FREE Line Pressure Gauge for conveniently reading system pressure, now required by most water purveyors; scale: 0-160 PSI
• Full set of Test Cock Adapters: (3) 1/8" (3) 1/4" (3) 1/2" (total of 9)
• Full set Backflow Test Hoses: (3) 36" color-coded (red, yellow and blue) with ergonomic knurled swivel couplings for easy on and off without tools
• Standard operating 3-valve procedure
• Maximum Working Temperature: 210°F
• Maximum Working Pressure: 175 PSI
• Ships fully assembled with calibration certificate valid for 1 year - start testing right out of the case!
• Foam-lined Instrument Carrying Case
• Capable of performing all known test procedures.
Try it FREE for 30 Days. This might change your mind. All Acugauge® products are protected by a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, if you don't love it, return it - no sweat. We'll even pay your return shipping!
DISCLAIMER: Upgrade performed by Acugauge, who is not associated, or to be confused, with Watts or any other company. Watts® is a trademark of Watts.