Watts TK9A Backflow Test Kit 3 Valve
Model TK-9A Backflow Preventer Test Kit is a compact portable device made for testing all reduced pressure zone backflow prevention assemblies, double check valve assemblies, pressure vacuum breakers and spill-resistant vacuum breakers to USC and ASSE 5000 Standards. The TK-9A comes with adapter fittings to easily connect to all testable assemblies. Rugged weather proof gauge design with durable 600 PSI ball valves for on/off use, and needle valve for precise metering. Accuracy is +/- 2%. The unit includes a shock resistant carrying case for easy handling and accessibility.
- Accuracy is +/-2%
- Rugged, weatherproof gauge design
- Comes with adapter fittings to easily connect to all testable assemblies
- Shock-resistant carrying case for easy handling and access
Watts TK9A is a 3-valve backflow test kit used by water purveyors, irrigation, plumbing, landscape, fire, mechanical and general contractors and other certified backflow testers for testing backflow preventer assemblies.
• Try it FREE for 30 days
• 5-Year Limited Warranty
• FREE Shipping and FREE Returns
• In stock - Ready to ship for FREE
• Calibration certificate valid for 1 year from date of shipment
• 3-valve backflow test kit for testing the following domestic, irrigation and fire-line backflow preventer assemblies:
• Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ)
• Double Check Valve (DC)
• Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB)
• Spill-resistant Pressure Vacuum Breaker (SPVB)
• Reduced Pressure Detector Assembly (RPDA)
• Double Check Detector Assembly (DCDA)
• Standard 3-valve configuration (high, low, bypass)
• 4.5" Differential Pressure Gauge; scale: 0 -15 PSID
• Full set of Test Cock Adapters: (3) 1/8" (3) 1/4" (3) 1/2" (total of 9)
• Full set Backflow Test Hoses: (3) 36" color-coded (red, yellow and blue) with ergonomic knurled swivel couplings for easy on and off without tools
• Standard operating 3-valve procedure
• Maximum Working Temperature: 210°F
• Maximum Working Pressure: 175 PSI
• Ships fully assembled with calibration certificate valid for 1 year - start testing right out of the case!
• Foam-lined Instrument Carrying Case
• Capable of performing all known test procedures.