Watts TK9A Backflow Test Kit equipped with FREE Line Pressure Gauge
An Acugauge Exclusive, the TK9A Upgrade is a Watts TK9A upgraded by Acugauge with a 2" Line Pressure Gauge and used by water purveyors, irrigation, plumbing, landscape, fire, mechanical and general contractors and other certified backflow testers for testing backflow preventer assemblies. About the TK-9A backflow tester; this backflow gauge compares to Midwest 845, Watts TK9A and all other 3-valve backflow test kits.
• Try it FREE for 30 days
• 5-Year Limited Warranty
• FREE Shipping and FREE Returns
• In stock - calibrates and ships next day
• Calibration certificate valid for 1 year from date of shipment
• 3-valve backflow test kit for testing the following domestic, irrigation and fire-line backflow preventer assemblies:
• Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ)
• Double Check Valve (DC)
• Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB)
• Spill-resistant Pressure Vacuum Breaker (SPVB)
• Reduced Pressure Detector Assembly (RPDA)
• Double Check Detector Assembly (DCDA)
• Standard 3-valve configuration (high, low, bypass)
• 4.5" Differential Pressure Gauge; scale: 0 -15 PSID
• FREE Line Pressure Gauge for conveniently reading system pressure, now required by most water purveyors; scale: 0-160 PSI
• Full set of Test Cock Adapters: (3) 1/8" (3) 1/4" (3) 1/2" (total of 9)
• Full set Backflow Test Hoses: (3) 36" color-coded (red, yellow and blue) with ergonomic knurled swivel couplings for easy on and off without tools
• Standard operating 3-valve procedure
• Maximum Working Temperature: 210°F
• Maximum Working Pressure: 175 PSI
• Ships fully assembled with calibration certificate valid for 1 year - start testing right out of the case!
• Foam-lined Instrument Carrying Case
• Capable of performing all known test procedures.
Try it FREE for 30 Days. This might change your mind. All products are protected by a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, if you don't love it, return it - no sweat. We'll even pay your return shipping!
DISCLAIMER: Upgrade performed by Acugauge, who is not associated, or to be confused, with Watts or any other company. The “Watts TK9A Backflow Test Kit Equipped with
FREE Line Pressure Gauge” is an aftermarket modification that is not approved, disapproved, or endorsed by Watts.