Acugauge® TK PRO Backflow Test Kit PRO Equipped with FREE Line Pressure Gauge
Acugauge TK PRO is a 3-valve backflow test kit used by water purveyors, irrigation, plumbing, landscape, fire, mechanical and general contractors and other certified backflow testers for testing backflow preventer assemblies. About the TK PRO backflow tester; this backflow gauge compares to Midwest 845, Watts TK9A and all other 3-valve backflow test kits.
• Try it FREE for 30 days
• 5-Year Limited Warranty
• FREE Shipping and FREE Returns
• In stock - Ready to ship for FREE
• Calibration certificate valid for 1 year from date of shipment
• 3-valve backflow test kit for testing the following domestic, irrigation and fire-line backflow preventer assemblies:
• Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ)
• Double Check Valve (DC)
• Pressure Vacuum Breaker (PVB)
• Spill-resistant Pressure Vacuum Breaker (SPVB)
• Reduced Pressure Detector Assembly (RPDA)
• Double Check Detector Assembly (DCDA)
• Standard 3-valve configuration (high, low, bypass)
• 4.5" Differential Pressure Gauge; scale: 0 -15 PSID
• FREE Line Pressure Gauge for conveniently reading system pressure, now required by most water purveyors; scale: 0-160 PSI
• Full set Backflow Test Hoses: (3) 36" color-coded (red, yellow and blue) with ergonomic knurled swivel couplings for easy on and off without tools
• Standard operating 3-valve procedure
• Maximum Working Temperature: 210°F
• Maximum Working Pressure: 175 PSI
• Ships fully assembled with calibration certificate valid for 1 year - start testing right out of the case!
• Foam-lined Instrument Carrying Case
• Capable of performing all known test procedures.
Try it FREE for 30 Days. This might change your mind. All Acugauge® products are protected by a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, if you don't love it, return it - no sweat. We'll even pay your return shipping!