- Set of 5 Expanding Adjustable Hand Reamers in wooden box
- I (H12) 1-1/16 to 1-3/16 in Overall Length 10 in
- J (H13) 1-1/16 to 1-11/32 in Overall Length 11 in
- K (H14) 1-11/32 to 1-1/2 in Overall Length 12 in
- L (H15) 1-1/2 to 1-13/16 in Overall Length 14 in
- M (H16) 1-13/16 to 2-7/32 in Overall Length 16 in
These adjustable hand reamer blades can be sharpened and replaced as needed. Hand reamers are held with a tap wrench, adjustable wrench, or vise and slowly rotated to feed the reamer into the hole. Sometimes known as adjustable-blade reamers, adjustable hand reamers have a tendency to chatter and are a good choice for occasional reaming tasks or for light/heavy-duty reaming in assembly, automotive and maintenance operations. High-speed steel (HSS) adjustable hand reamers offer good wear resistance in a wide range of reaming tasks and can withstand chatter or hard surfaces. These reamers have straight blades that push chips forward into the hole, so they are best suited for reaming through holes. The reamers' nuts and blades can be adjusted to allow the tool to enlarge or finish holes of different sizes in metal work-pieces. Users can adjust the tool on the job in applications where they're not sure exactly what size reamer they need, which helps prevent downtime. Hand reamers are held with a tap wrench, adjustable wrench, or vise and slowly rotated to feed the reamer into the hole.